• Wide 4V-28V Input Voltage Range
• 0.6V-14V Output Voltage Range
• 6A Continuous Output Current
• Integrated 36mΩ/18mΩ Rdson of HS/LS Power MOSFETs
• Fixed 1ms Soft-start Time
• Selectable 400KHz, 800KHz, 1.2MHz Switching Frequencies
• Selectable PWM, PFM USM Operation Modes
• Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting
• Output Over-Voltage Protection
• Over-Temperature Protection
• Available in a QFN 12-leads 3mmx3mm Package
• DTV, Monitor/LCD Display
• Printer, Charging Station
• Industry PC
The SCT2360 is a high efficiency synonous step-down DC-DC converter with 4V-28V input voltage range adjustable output voltage down to 0.6V. It offers a small saving 3mmx3mm QFN package that supplies continuous 6A output current. The device fully integrates high-side low-side power MOSFETs with 36mΩ/18mΩ on-resistance to minimize the conduction loss.The SCT2360 adopts a Constant On-Time (COT) control to provide fast transient response easy loop stabilization. The switching clock frequency can be ed from 400KHz, 800KHz 1.2MHz for optimization of the filter size output voltage ripple. The device offers programmable soft start to prevent inrush current during the startup of output voltage ramping. Power Good with open drain output signals that the output voltage is within regulation.The SCT2360 has the MODE pin to Pulse Frequency Modulation (PFM) operation mode to achieve the light load power save, or Ultrasonic Mode (USM) to keep the switching frequency above audible frequency areas during light-load or no-load conditions.
Full protection includes over current protection, under-voltage protection, thermal shutdown.The converter requires a minimum number of external components is available in a QFN- 12 (3mmx3mm) package.