• 400kHz Switching Frequency with ±6% Jittering Span of Frequency Spread Spectrum
• Up to 3A Continuous Output Load Current
• Fully Integrated 85mΩ (Rdson) High Side MOSFET 48mΩ (Rdson) Low Side MOSFET
• 1uA Shut-down Current
• 88% Power Efficiency at 5mA Load Current
• LDO Mode
• Peak Current Mode Control with Integrated Loop Compensation
• PSM Mode in Light Load Condition
• 4ms Soft Start Time
• Output Over Voltage Protection
• Thermal Shutdown Protection at 160°C
• Available in ESOP-8 Package
The SCT9330 is a high power density, 3A synonous buck converter with input 3.8V to 30V input range. The device is EMI friendly features ultra-low quiescent operating current.
The device fully integrates a 85mΩ high-side MOSFET a 48mΩ low-side MOSFET to provide high efficiency step-down DCDC conversion. The Pulse Skipping Modulation (PSM) with 20uA ultra low quiescent current improve the power efficiency up to 88% at 5mA load.
The SCT9330 implements Frequency Spread Spectrum (FSS) with ±6% jittering span of the 400 KHz switching frequency modulation rate 1/512 of switching frequency to reduce conduction Electromagnetic Interference (EMI). Optimized gate driver scheme achieves voltage ringing free at SW node to reduce high frequency radiation EMI. The SCT9330 adopts peak current mode control with the internal integrated compensation network, which makes it easy to be used by minimizing the off-chip component count. The SCT9330 features output over-voltage protection, cycle-by-cycle peak current limit, thermal shutdown protection. The device is available in a low-profile ESOP-8 package.
White Goods, Audio, Printer, Surveillance, DTV, STB, Monitor