• 500kHz Switching Frequency with ±6% Jittering Span of Frequency Spread Spectrum
• Up to 2A Continuous Output Load Current
• Fully Integrated 130mΩ (Rdson) High Side MOSFET 70mΩ (Rdson) Low Side MOSFET
• 1uA Shut-down Current
• 89% Power Efficiency at 5mA Load Current
• LDO Mode
• Peak Current Mode Control with Integrated Loop Compensation
• PSM Mode in Light Load Condition
• 4ms Soft Start Time
• Output Over Voltage Protection
• Thermal Shutdown Protection at 160°C
• Available in SOP-8 Package
The SCT9320 is a high power density, 2A synonous buck converter with input 3.8V to 32V input range. The device is EMI friendly features ultra-low quiescent operating current.
The device fully integrates a 130mΩ high-side MOSFET a 70mΩ low-side MOSFET to provide high efficiency step-down DCDC conversion. The Pulse Skipping Modulation (PSM) with 20uA ultra low quiescent current improve the power efficiency up to 89% at 5mA load.
The SCT9320 implements Frequency Spread Spectrum (FSS) with ±6% jittering span of the 500 KHz switching frequency modulation rate 1/512 of switching frequency to reduce conduction Electromagnetic Interference (EMI). Optimized gate driver scheme achieves voltage ringing free at SW node to reduce high frequency radiation EMI. The SCT9320 adopts peak current mode control with the internal integrated compensation network, which makes it easy to be used by minimizing the off-chip component count. The SCT9320 features output over-voltage protection, cycle-by-cycle peak current limit, thermal shutdown protection. The device is available in a low-profile SOP-8 package.
White Goods, Audio, Printer, Surveillance, DTV, STB, Monitor
DCDC Special Features
Freq. Spread Spectrum
Switch Freq (Max)（KHz）
Switch Freq (Min)（KHz）