• Wide Supply Voltage Range: 4.5V - 24V
• 4A Peak Source Current 4A Peak Sink Current
• Stackable Output for Higher Driving Capability
• Negative Input Voltage Capability: Down to -5V
• TTL CMOS Compatible Input Logic Threshold
• Propagation Delay: 13ns
• Typical Rising Falling Times: 8ns
• 1ns Typical Delay Matching
• Low Quiescent Current: 55uA
• Output Low When Inputs Floating
• Independent Enable Logic for Each Channel
• Thermal Shutdown Protection: 170°C
• Available in SOP-8 Package
The SCT52240 is a wide supply, dual channel, high speed, low side gate drivers for both power MOSFET, IGBT. Each channel can source sink 4A peak current along with rail-to-rail output capability. The 24V power supply rail enhances the driver output ringing endurance during the power device transition.
The minimum 13ns input to output propagation delay enables the SCT52240 suitable for high frequency power converter application.
The SCT52240 features wide input hysteresis that is compatible for TTL low voltage logic. The SCT52240 has the capability to hle negative input down to -5V, which increases the input noise immunity.
The SCT52240 has very low quiescent current that reduces the st by loss in the power converter. The SCT52240 each channel driver adopts non-overlap driver design to avoid the shoot through of output stage. The two channels INA INB have critical propagation delay matching artificial dead time implemented in output stage, which enable stackable output available when the system needs higher driving capability.
The SCT52240 features 170°C thermal shut down. The SCT52240 is available in SOP-8 package
• IGBT/MOSFET Driver
• Variable Frequency-Drive (VFD)
• Switching Power Supply
• Motor Control
• Solar Power Inverter