• 500kHz Switching Frequency
• Forced PWM Mode to Reduce Output Ripple
• Up to 2A Continuous Output Load Current
• Fully Integrated 140mΩ (Rdson) High Side MOSFET 70mΩ (Rdson) Low Side MOSFET
• 1uA Shut-down Current
• LDO Mode
• Peak Current Mode Control with Integrated Loop Compensation
• 4ms Soft Start Time
• Output Over-Voltage Protection
• Thermal Shutdown Protection at 160°C
• Available in TSOT23-6L Package
The SCT2321 is a high power density, 2A synonous buck converter with input 3.8V to 32V input range.
The device fully integrates a 140mΩ high-side MOSFET a 70mΩ low-side MOSFET to provide high efficiency step-down DCDC conversion. The SCT2321 operates in Forced PWM in light load to reduce the output ripple. The device has proprietary designed gate driver to achieve switching node ringing-free without sacrificing MOSFET on/off time further erasing EMI caused by hard switching. The SCT2321 adopts peak current mode control with the internal integrated compensation network, which makes it easy to be used by minimizing the off-chip component count.The SCT2321 features output over-voltage protection, cycle-by-cycle peak current limit, thermal shutdown protection. The device is available in a low-profile TSOT23-6 package.
White Goods, Audio, Printer, DTV, STB