• Wide Input Range: 3.8V-40V
• Up to 3A Continuous Output Current
• 0.8V ±1% Feedback Reference Voltage
• Integrated 160mΩ High-Side 90mΩ Low-Side Power MOSFETs
• Pulse Skipping Mode at Light load
• 25uA Quiescent Current in Sleep Mode
• 100ns Minimum On-time
• Internal Soft-start Time: 2ms
• External Clock Synonization
• EMI Reduction with Frequency Spread Spectrum (FSS) Modulation
• Precision Enable Threshold for Programmable UVLO Threshold Hysteresis
• Low Dropout Mode Operation
• Derivable Inverting Voltage Regulator
• Over-voltage Protection Over Temperature Protection
• Available in an ESOP-8Package
The SCT2435 is 3A synonous buck converters with wide input voltage, ranging from 3.8V to 40V, which integrates an 160mΩ high-side MOSFET an 90mΩ low-side MOSFET. The SCT2435, adopting the peak current mode control, supports the Pulse Skipping Modulation (PSM) with typical 25uA low quiescent current which assists the converter on achieving high efficiency at light load or stby condition.
The SCT2435 features programmable switching frequency from 100 kHz to 2.2MHz with an external resistor, which provides the flexibility to optimize either efficiency or external component size. The converter supports external clock synonization with a frequency b from 100kHz to 2.2MHz. The SCT2435 allows power conversion from high input voltage to low output voltage with a minimum 100ns on-time of high-side MOSFET.The device offers fixed 2ms soft start to prevent inrush current during the startup of output voltage ramping. The SCT2435 features external loop compensation to provide the flexibility to optimize either loop stability or loop response.The SCT2435 offers cycle-by-cycle current limit hiccup over current protection, thermal shutdown protection, output over-voltage protection input voltage under-voltage protection. The device is available in an 8-pin thermally enhanced SOP-8 package.
• Battery Pack Powered System - Cordless Power Tools, Cordless Home Appliance, Drone, Aero Modeling, GPS Tracker etc.
• Cigarette Lighter Adapters, Chargers
• LCD Display
• USB Type-C Power Delivery, USB Charging
• Industrial Medical Distributed Power Supplies
• Optical Communication Networking System
• Automotive System